Please find below all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 2 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 2 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 2 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- Albuquerque is a major city in this state
- Popular herb aka cilantro or Chinese parsley
- Person who creates utensils for specific tasks
- Place light behind a subject
- Tractor implement for tillage aka flat lifter
- Schrodinger famous cat question quantum __
- Monk and the highest authority in Tibetan Buddhism
- Comic strip turned into a Warren Beatty movie
- A place to sleep in when travelling
- Birthing surgery from Roman times
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 2 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Culinary Arts Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 3 Answers.