Please find below all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 3 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 3 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 3 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- Bank account abroad common in Cayman Islands
- Job board social media site; endorsements allowed
- Language that has three degrees of phomenic length
- The Sword in __ 1963 Disney film King Arthur
- Dish __ Closet dries dishes fits with kitchen
- Formal name for jaw bone
- Acorn worms live mainly in __ ocean bottoms
- Bird __ is studying birds in nature
- __ Lang journalist who died in Afghanistan
- Airport area where you pick up family and friends
- Pamphlet with ballads sold by peddlers
- Jai alai players tie this to their fists
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 3 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Culinary Arts Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 136 Puzzle 4 Answers.