Please find below all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 121 Puzzle 5 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 121 Puzzle 5 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 121 Puzzle 5 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- School or office cafeteria where food is served
- __ Alexander Leach Cary Grant’s real name
- Temporary solution with whatever you have
- Praising a product or service in public
- Family of mammals with pouches
- Bacteria viruses cause an __ in the body
- Large round inflated object to play with
- The study of meaning
- Tropical tree its fruit can reach 80 lb
- Laborer who sets hard surface flooring
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 121 Puzzle 5 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Culinary Arts Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 122 Puzzle 1 Answers.