Please find below all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 122 Puzzle 1 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 122 Puzzle 1 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 122 Puzzle 1 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- Before things are easy they are like this
- Two types of cars: manual and __
- __ crab uses items around it to hide
- Fat Tuesday to start the time before Lent
- Type of glyph used in computing aka hack whack
- Greatest vertical drop on Earth
- These chips are found in classic American cookie
- Road movie that defined a generation
- Bart’s teacher Skinner’s girlfriend
- Won the Printz Award for novel Looking for Alaska
- To use heat to seal a wound or destroy diseases
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 122 Puzzle 1 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Culinary Arts Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Culinary Arts Group 122 Puzzle 2 Answers.