Please find below all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 4 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 4 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 4 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- A small bright spot on an object or painting
- Lord __ allegedly cursed by Tutankhamun’stomb
- A herb widely used for infections and the flu
- Smaller than a dinner fork used for the 1st dish
- Fresh Prince who became a Man in Black
- Attorney’s assistant not full lawyer
- Oldest woman in a family
- Someone who robs or steals goods
- Insect with the name of a young unmarried woman
- It is used to keep rhythm in Aboriginal chants
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 4 Answers and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Planet Earth Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 5 Answers.