Please find below all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 3 Puzzle 1 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 3 Puzzle 1 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Planet Earth Group 3 Puzzle 1 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- A school of design established by Walter Gropius
- Male perfume and a German City
- To use yeast to change liquid to alcohol
- Joint __ shared by two or more people
- To finish something successfully accomplish
- A type of ballroom dance developed in the 1910s
- Depression from a collapsing volcanic center
- A close-cropped haircut
- Someone you can’t trust
- Cold weather bird living in Southern Hemisphere
- Teacher that counsels students in school
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 3 Puzzle 1 Answers and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Planet Earth Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Planet Earth Group 3 Puzzle 2 Answers.