Please find below all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 2 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 2 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 2 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- As with books these should be few, but good
- European avant-grade art movement in 20th century
- Goods being moved for money
- Reykjavik is the capital of __
- Liza Minelli song from a 1972 musical
- Half potato half tomato plant aka Pomato
- Fish in North America like a small shad
- Gene __ won an Oscar for Unforgiven
- Pre-videogame arcade game with flippers
- Written piece for a newspaper or magazine
- One object covers another solar or lunar
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 2 Answers and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Planet Earth Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Puzzle 3 Answers.