Please find below all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 3 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 3 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 3 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- A space station movie with Matt Damon
- Board on which an artist lays and mixes paints
- Large seabird that scoops prey in its beak
- Narrow opening caused by the separation of rocks
- Cap used to protect the end of finger when sewing
- Disorder of severe uneasiness
- Official language of the Incan Empire
- Political conflict that involved two world powers
- Spice Girls smash hit
- South American country capital is Sucre and La Paz
- Someone inexperienced at an activity
- A variety of coffee bean
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 3 Answers and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Planet Earth Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 4 Answers.