Please find below all the CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 3 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 3 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 3 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- Italian stew made with braised veal shanks
- Pound __ Britain’s highly valued currency
- Someone who creates musical scores
- Japanese botanical nuisance
- Debbie __ actress of Singin’ in the Rain
- S. African country capital is Gaborone
- Cancer common in older men
- Upper body part joint that allows arm movement
- Jonathan Swift’s satire about this person’s travels
- Cryptography is the study of decoding secret __
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 3 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Inventions Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 4 Answers.