Please find below all the CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 1 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 1 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 1 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- Type of dark red bean
- Small fairy-like creature in folklore
- __ calculator was invented in Japan in 1970
- Flash __ was invented circa 1980 by Toshiba
- Bible book of phrases that means “praises”
- Ojos del __ active volcano in S. America
- Civil __ 60s movement fighting for minorities
- Macabre singer with female first name
- Often discussed range of development disorders
- Femme __ a seductive woman
- Timon & __ Disney animated TV show
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 1 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Inventions Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Inventions Group 57 Puzzle 2 Answers.