Please find below all the CodyCross Inventions Group 46 Puzzle 4 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Inventions Group 46 Puzzle 4 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Inventions Group 46 Puzzle 4 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- Largest member of the primate family
- The rechargeable lead-acid __ was invented in 1859
- Given the third degree or put through the __
- Captain __ a Marvel Comics superhero
- Acupuncture uses __ inserted into the body
- To place furniture in
- Regard with disgust disdain distaste
- Julia __ Pretty Woman actress and Oscar winner
- A group of stars or other celestial objects
- School for special training military school
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Inventions Group 46 Puzzle 4 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Inventions Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Inventions Group 46 Puzzle 5 Answers.