Please find below all the CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 189 Puzzle 1 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 189 Puzzle 1 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 189 Puzzle 1 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- Edible layer on Japanese Candies
- Relative to King Arthur’s people
- Pungent layered veggies cry when you chop them
- Holding straight not moving or giving
- Provision rig furnish
- __ al-qadr holiest night for Muslims
- To trade goods instead of paying with money
- System that warms up the inside of a car
- Burns are __ caused by heat or chemicals
- The capital of Lebanon
- Bowed stringed instrument having four strings
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 189 Puzzle 1 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Ancient Egypt Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 189 Puzzle 2 Answers.