Please find below all the CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 182 Puzzle 5 Answers. CodyCross is a famous newly released game which is developed by Fanatee. It has many crosswords divided into different worlds and groups. Each world has more than 20 groups with 5 puzzles each. Some of the worlds are: Planet Earth, Under The Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports and Culinary Arts. We are sharing all the answers for this game below. The best thing of this game is that you can synchronize with Facebook and if you change your smartphone you can start playing it when you left it. We would recommend you to bookmark our website so you can stay updated with the latest changes or new levels. Our team has finished solving all the CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 182 Puzzle 5 Answers and we have listed the answers below. Still can’t find a specific level? Leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out!
CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 182 Puzzle 5 Answers
CLICK ON EACH OF THE QUESTIONS TO REVEAL THE ANSWERS
- He is known for his mathematical lithographs
- Fish best known for its spawning practice
- Largest natural satellite of Neptune
- __ Africanus Roman who won the Battle of Zama
- Pastis pomegranate cocktail from France
- Dreamy or vague as if drugged
- Islamic law from Quran and Hadith
- Astrological bull Ford car model
- To subject to fire or intense heat
- Instrument played by Elvis
- Populus trees that tremble
In case you have finished solving all the CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 182 Puzzle 5 and want to find another pack then head over to our main post of CodyCross Ancient Egypt Answers or you can continue to CodyCross Ancient Egypt Group 183 Puzzle 1 Answers.